Wednesday, November 15, 2017

WOYWW 11-15-17

I didn't realize how long it's been since I posted! I've missed it, and reading everyone else's posts, but things have been kind of hectic.

We made it back home from our trip on October 19th. After Dodge City, we went to Texas and the Ozarks, and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. But it's nice to be home! I'm doing a lot of cleaning and sorting, trying to get ready for the holidays. And I'm now in charge of the children's ministry at my church, probably because I volunteered! So it's easy to keep busy.

 I haven't gotten back to crafting yet, but below is a picture of some scrapbook/cardmaking supplies that I picked up on sale during our trip.


That's it for now. Hopefully I can get back to crafting this week. Take a look at some talented people who have been more consistent than me at http://stamping-ground.blogspot.com.

8 comments:

  1. Have fun with your upcoming layouts of your trip. My sisters, mom and I went on a girl's trip to Jackson Hole last year and it was absolutely gorgeous. I need to go back to Wyoming! Have a great week. Dorlene #32

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzanne, hol;idays are great but there always seems so much for us to do before we actually go, still I'm sure it's worth it and pleased to hear the road trip went well. Thanks for the visit to mine and happy woyww, Angela x11x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure the goodies will make fab scrapping memories! Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey glad to hear you have had a lovely time away. The landscape stamp is really nice. Look forward to seeing you next week.
    Ellie #19

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great to see you! Glad your trips have been good, my word you've done some miles. I agree about how easy it is to be busy...the skill is to pick out some time for yourself..even if its to veg on the couch!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Suzanne, thanks for joining my followers. I am following you too. Happy crafting, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Suzanne, glad to see you back again. I know what you mean about the Children's ministry. When my children were younger I used to be on the rota for the children's liturgy group and planning would take some time (and that was only once a month or so). Look forward to seeing your scrapbook pages of your trip. Sarah #10

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Suzanne. I'm really late getting round everyone this week... Sounds like a great trip, and some mementos to help keep it all in mind. Yes, there's a problem with volunteering, isn't there. Every blessing in your young people's work.
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #2

    ReplyDelete