Wednesday, September 23, 2015

WOYWW 9-23-15

I joined a link party called WOYWW (What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday?). (What's the fun of having a blog if you can't play with it?) This is my workdesk today. I'm working on a card for another granddaughter who is turning one soon - and whose party is on Saturday!. As you can see, it will have quite a bit of pink in it. I'll post a picture of it when I'm finished.

The pile of papers on the right are things I need to file - soon. My craft area is also my office and writing retreat. While I would love to have a separate room for each,
that is just not going to work right now!

5 comments:

  1. Hello,Suzanne, welcome to WOYWW! it's full of lovely generous people and some amazing crafting. You'll get hooked...be warned :-)
    I love the colours and patterns you've selected for the card, very pretty indeed and perfect for your GD!
    Hugs, LLJ 12 xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lunch Lady Jan! I just created this blog and it was fun to be able to participate in something so quickly. I'll post a picture of the card when I'm done.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. That's a beautiful color scheme you've set for your granddaughter's card. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete