Wednesday, September 30, 2015

WOYWW 9-30-15

Here is what I've been working on this week. I decided that I will do some scrapbooking on Sunday afternoons. I've been so busy with cardmaking than I have neglected my scrapping! I got married 4 1/2 years ago and still have barely begun our album.

Well, you can't scrap without pictures. I had problems with my printer on Sunday, so I only got as far as editing and printing out the photos. Oh, well.

I read a great tip somewhere about using the extra ink on stamps to decorate tags, so I have a couple of those on my desk too.

Thanks for the visit! Head on over to stamping
-ground.com to check out some more talented people from WOYWW!

8 comments:

  1. Ah, I've been married 30 years Suzanne and our photos are still I. The proof folders...I'm scared to commit them ! Your photos are lovely,I really like the action shots of the preparations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Julia! You and I are probably about the same age; we just got married later in life, lol. These photos are on a CD so I can always print more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been scrapbooking too. Going back to my roots. :-)
    April #54

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I started out scrapbooking too, then expanded to cardmaking. But the scrapbooking is just for me.

      Delete
  4. Like Julia, our wedding photos are still in the box with their negatives! So don't despare. You truly are not all that behind. In Dyan Reaveley's Dylusions videos she always shows the tags she puts left over paint and ink on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dyan's name sounds familiar. She may be the person I got the idea from.

      Delete
  5. I don't really do scrapbooks and all I have to do is slip pictures into an album and I still haven't done it it! So well done on getting some progress done on your wedding album!!!
    Happy WOYWW and thank you so much for already dropping by!
    Hugs, peggy aplSEEDS

    ReplyDelete