Wednesday, October 7, 2015

WOYWW 10-7-15

Here we are at another WOYWW! My, how time does fly, especially at this time of year, when we are all gearing up for the holidays.

Today on my desk I have my very first Christmas card, and also my first A2 card! Most of the time my cards are approximately 5x7, to give me more room to work. What do you think of the card? Comments are welcome. I wanted to come up with an original design with a Christian theme.

Enjoy your Wednesday! While you're at it, head on over to http://stamping-ground
.blogspot.com/ to see some great work by other crafters.

6 comments:

  1. I like the design very much...I'll always go for a contemporary theme when choosing my Christmas cards, so really like yours!! Do you make loads of the same design or are they all one offs?
    Hugs, LLJ 10 xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, LLJ! Thanks for your comment! I'm going to make a bunch of these. I'm trying to sell them on Etsy. I'm going to offer them at $2.50 USD apiece, or 5 for $10.00.

      Delete
  2. I love the Christmas card!

    Greetings, Sofie #51
    http://sofies-succulent-beads.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The card is lovely - I really like the contemporary look to it and the tree stamps are gorgeous! Hope you have a great week,
    Diana #25

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your card! The use of repletion with the Christmas trees was a great touch. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfectly Christmasy! Looks like everyone is getting in the spirit. Guess I should get on the ball. Creative Blessings! Kelly #42

    ReplyDelete