Wednesday, January 6, 2016

WOYWW 1-6-16

Well, it has been a while! With the rush of the holidays, I haven't been able to participate in WOYWW for a few weeks. If you don't know what WOYWW is, check out http://stamping-ground.blogspot.com/ which explains it all!

This year was the first Christmas that I decided to make some of my Christmas gifts, which was rather time-consuming (hence my absence from WOYWW). I printed out some coloring pages and made matching coloring books for my daughter and granddaughter,and made bookmarks for everybody. Of course I forgot to take pictures so you'll just have to take my word for it!

My first picture is of some goodies I managed to accumulate over the past few weeks. Once in a while my hubby will want to order something from Amazon and asks me if I want anything so he can qualify for free shipping. Music to my ears! I keep an extensive wish list on Amazon for just such purposes. So here are my new toys:


I haven't actually had the chance to open them yet and play. Soon, I hope.

Yesterday I also made a Valentine's Day card. I had some free time and decided to get started early.


It's a little different from what I usually make because I used more neutral colors. It doesn't show up well in the photo, but the panel is a metallic gold paper.

That's all for now. Happy Wednesday everyone!

9 comments:

  1. Ha ha you made me chuckle with the Amazon order. Great work that. Fab goodies. Take care Zo xx 42

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good idea with the Amazon order...nice selection of items you picked too. Hope you have lots of crafty time in 2016 and Best Wishes for the New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never thought to order art supplies from Amazon. My son got me an Amazon card for Xmas - will look at their items. Lovely card and new supplies! Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Suzanne, you lucky girl. You have some great goodies to play with there. I love the card you have made too. Barbx #28

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, and you have a wonderful hubby there
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  6. You could send him a link to your Amazon wish list, and then he'd be able to treat you to some surprises!
    Lovely selection of new goodies. I have that set of oval dies and love them
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have fun with your new stash! I would try that with hubby but we have prime shipping lol. I like the card. Very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think that not using our new stash makes Christmas last a little longer!!!!
    Love the card.
    Have a good week
    Christine
    Bishopsmate #53

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great stash! And I like your idea of having a list for such times! When I got some Christmas gifts, I was able to order me some marker storage to get the free shipping! :) Thanks for stopping by earlier. 58

    ReplyDelete