Wednesday, December 9, 2015

WOYWW 12-9-15

Another week has gone by on our march to the holidays! Does anyone else feel a bit overwhelmed? I sure do!

So here is my desk this morning. I finished the cards for the residents of the facility, for the most part. I also went to a Christmas party/crop on Saturday. Right before leaving I realized that I had forgotten to print the photos for the scrapbook gift I was planning on working on. So instead I worked on some more bookmarks. I still need to punch holes and tie ribbons to them.


And here is my desk yesterday. We have a system set up in our Facebook group where members who are blessed with too much stuff can bless others. This is the contents of a package I received on Monday. Needless to say, I am a happy camper!



Well, my email doesn't seem to be working well right now. I've sent the picture twice and still don't have it. But there are a lot of stamps, a pad of paper, and some precut cards with envelopes. If you see a picture here, it means I finally got it to come through!

Well, that's all for this week. I'm going to try to visit a few more blogs this week than I have been able to recently. Be sure to check out some talented crafters at http://stamping-ground.blogspot.com/.

5 comments:

  1. I cant see a picture but I kinda don't need to - I know exactly what you are describing, its the same as would make me very happy too! Well done for being creative and enjoying the crop..I would probably have chucked all my dollies out of the pram and gone home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Julia, thanks for stopping by. Fortunately I realized I didn't have my photos before I left! So I packed the easiest thing I could think of to work on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a busy desk! Love the Christmas projects you are working on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Belated WOYWW. I can see a photo! That is a fantastic bundle to receive. Ali x #39

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow what a lovely selection of items you have there. First time of entering this...

    Crafty hugs Pen x

    ReplyDelete