Wednesday, December 2, 2015

WOYWW 12-2-15

Wow, December already! Only 23 more days until Christmas!

I've decided I'm not busy enough, so I'm making some cards and gifts, and hosting two parties. Hopefully I will still be sane after New Year's.


I'm still working on some cards for the residents at the group home. I punched out snowflakes using metallic paper and attached them to blue cardstock. I'm going to stamp a blue nativity scene on a white panel for the front.

After perusing Pinterest for ideas for handmade gifts, I was inspired to make bookmarks for stocking stuffers. I cut up some used Christmas cards, punched out snowflakes on complementary cardstock, and adhered that layer to the card. I will punch a hole in the top and tie a ribbon to them. What do you think of them? I need to make a lot more!

That's all the time I have to write today. I need to get busy with all of my projects! Have a good week and be sure to check out the other crafters at http://stamping-ground.blogspot.com/.

4 comments:

  1. How nice - I like the start of the card - I hope you share the finished product. Bookmarks - what a clever idea. There is a shop that has a 'charity tree' with elderly recipients. I need to get over there and get some. I might even make them a bookmark. ;-) April #40

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely! Clever idea using used christmas cards for your bookmarks. Looks really good!
    Hugs
    Gabriele 39

    ReplyDelete
  3. First, Sorry I am SO late with my Comments. Good luck with the card making. Thanks for visiting me earlier in the week . Soojay xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm even later with my comment! :) I'm so jealous of all the nice and tidy desks I see...everyone is so great and productive!

    Marissa 48

    ReplyDelete