Wednesday, November 25, 2015

WOYWW 11-25-15

Well, here we are at another Wednesday! And here across the pond, it's also the day before our big feast day, Thanksgiving. So today is also known as I-can't-believe-how-much-I-still-have-to-do day!!

I really didn't think I had been that productive this past week until I lined up my things for the photo. Then I was pleasantly surprised!


The card on the left is a birthday card for my son-in-law. I stenciled the leaves using my Scrapboss and then filled them in using my new watercolor pens. I made the background using a cotton ball and ink.

The middle item is a book of babysitting coupons for my daughter and son-in-law that I made for a Christmas gift (fortunately they don't read my blog). The coupons are a template from Microsoft, but I made the cover myself.

The card on the right is a card I made at the Scrapbook Expo with Fun Stampers Journey. They provided all of the materials. I'm sending it to a Facebook acquaintance who requested cards for a family member going through a difficult time.

I would appreciate prayers for my daughter's father-in-law. He is back in the ICU with possible pneumonia. He is also very depressed because he is on disability. Thanks.

Well, I should go and get to work! Have a great day and holiday! Be sure to visit http://stamping-ground.blogspot.com/ to see some other talented crafters.

6 comments:

  1. what a great idea for the coupons. thx for sharing. and of course happy thoughts for your daughters FIL.
    Darlene # 40

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been busy - love the leaves card. Hope everything goes OK tomorrow and you have a happy Thanksgiving.
    FIL on the prayer list.
    Have a good week
    Christine

    Bishopsmate #43

    ReplyDelete
  3. oo Love the date night coupons :) Hope your daughters FIL is feeling a lot better soon (((hug)) Have a good week xx Soojay 14

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your cards but I must say the coupon idea is really great!! Hope your daughter's FIL is getting better! Have a great Thanksgiving tomorrow! Chris36

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cards and the coupons are a great idea!
    Hope your daughter's father-in-law is on the mend by now.
    Happy Thanksgiving!
    Lizzie
    #49

    ReplyDelete