Wednesday, November 4, 2015

WOYWW 11-4-15

This is what my desk looks like today. Nothing new, just trying to finish up some Christmas cards. I hope to design some new ones and also work on a couple of Thanksgiving themed cards before next week.

Thank you to all of you commenters last week. I didn't have much time to visit a lot of blogs, but hope to do better this week. This week has been a little crazy too, with an in-law relative in intensive care. My granddaughter has a mild ear infection, and now a cough, and is on antibiotics. But she seems to be otherwise healthy and is full of vim and vigor like usual!

Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to check out http://stamping-ground.blogspot.com/ to see some very talented crafters at work!

11 comments:

  1. Hope your grandmother is feeling better soon and you hear good news about your relative in intensive care . Thanks for the visit earlier xx Have a great week .Soojay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christmas cards are nagging at their necessity... I did some a month ago, and now I just don't feel for it!
    Thanks for stopping by, happy woyww!
    Kristiina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy making Christmas cards!

    Greetings, Sofie #11
    http://sofies-succulent-beads.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't even started on Christmas Cards! Good for you for working on yours already! Lindart #54

    ReplyDelete
  5. thx for stopping by my blog....good luck on getting your cards done and hope your granddaughter is feeling better soon.
    darlene #45

    ReplyDelete
  6. What lovely Christmas cards! I haven't even got the box with my Xmas stuff out of the garage! But I will have to do so soon.
    I hope you in-law-relative recovers soon. It's always a tense time when someone is in IC.
    Have a good week,
    Lisca#25

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't you just get weeks like that? Sorry to hear that your folks are poorly, let's hope they all recover quickly. It helps to craft in situations like this....gives your hands and mind something to do....
    Hugs, LLJ 18 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Suzanne, hope all your family members start to feel better soon. Well done getting some Christmas cards done amongst all that. Have a great week, hugs, Shaz #7 xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope everyone is feeling better. Those cards are looking good. Take care Zo xx 32

    ReplyDelete
  10. The littles Have amazing bounce back-ability in the face of illness don't they...an ear infection would lay me flat for sure! Hope all is improving by now, as I'm so late. I like the shape of the mount piece that you've chosen, that goes to add an extra touch.

    ReplyDelete