Wednesday, June 22, 2016

WOYWW 6-22-16

Well, it has been a while! Cardmaking took a backseat for me during the holidays, due to all of the other obligations. In February we found out that we had to move, and things have been rather chaotic ever since!

We found a new place and moved in in early April. Unpacking has been slow going. Plus, I've been helping my daughter out, since she just had a baby and has been going through a lengthy custody battle with her ex for her two older children. So I haven't been home much. My new craft area is the dining room table, which still has a few odds and ends on it. Here is a picture:

As you can see, I have a ways to go. 

I made a quick card for my husband for Father's Day, my first one in our new home. Here it is:


Well, that's it for now. Be sure to check out other (more) talented crafters at http://stamping-ground.blogspot.com/?m=1

6 comments:

  1. I think it's great that even though you have so much going on, including a move, you've managed to turn a table into a crafting space, and that's important! Hope everything goes well for your dear daughter and your grandchildren. Happy Wednesday. Sandy Leigh #56

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you enjoy your new home! You sound like you've got a lot going on but it's great that you still found time to craft a card for your husband.

    Have a great week
    Sharon K #37

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pleased to see you're getting your crafting space organised. Hope you are settling in well. Sound like you've been very busy. This is another late visit for me today as we've been to the Lincolnshire agricultural show. The area where we live is surrounded by farm land. Thanks for the visit to mine and happy woyww, Angela x 21

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's good to see you back on the desks...sounds as if you've been having a busy time. I'm pleased that things have calmed down enough for you to join in WOYWW AGAIN...hope you're settling in well!
    Hugs, LLJ xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bet your like me & unpacked the crafting stuff first. I think my clothes were unpacked months after my move! oxoxox Donna #4

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely Father's Day card. Unpacking is painful, but it's always good to get the craft stuff out!

    ReplyDelete