Wednesday, July 20, 2016

WOYWW 7-20-16

I can't believe it's been a whole month since I've posted! Time sure does fly when you're busy unpacking and taking care of a cutie pie granddaughter. Here's a picture just to prove my point:

My work desk (aka dining room table) is still a mess.
As you can see, it's a waystation for a lot of stuff. However, I'm determined to get it cleaned up. Last night, I was working on that big pile of mail.

In spite of the chaos, I managed to make a few cards. Here is one:
This is a sympathy card that I made for a friend whose husband had passed away. I finally got around to using my Cuttlebug to make some die cuts. I still don't have a sympathy stamp, so thinking of you will have to do.

Then it was my grandson's birthday. Here is his card: 
He is 9, so I made a simple card with some boyish stickers I had bought specifically for his cards.

So, my 2nd grandson (6th grandchild overall) decided to be born on his brother's birthday! 
I used some stencils I got at Walmart for the elephant and lettering. And here's the baby: 
Pretty cute, eh? I could show you lots more pictures of my grandkids, but this blog is supposed to be about cardmaking! Be sure to check out some very talented crafters at stamping-ground.blogspot.com.

7 comments:

  1. Hello Susanne. Welcome to Azriel. What adorable grandies you have. That's your workdesk for quite some time, I should imagine!!! Congrats to you all.
    The cards you made are beautiful. Well done.
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #5

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you will be really busy at your workdesk! love the multicoloured card, its fab! Lea #50

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, congratulations on the birth of your grandchild.Oh, I don't think people mind photos of grandchildren (as long as they are as cute as yours).
    The sympathy card is beautiful. I love those butterflies.
    Have a great week,
    Lisca#25

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your new granchild! How exciting. I hope you have fun with your granddaughter.

    Happy WoYWW
    Sharon K #37

    ReplyDelete
  5. well with all those grandbabies you have plenty of reason to make cards for them. Then show them off as well. have a blessed day, donna #41

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, we don't care - you share as many pics of your grandkids as you like!! They're so beautiful, you must be very proud :-). I love all the different cards you've made - sympathy cards are always tricky but that one is lovely!
    Hugs, LLJ 11 xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh beautiful babies! a always happy to see the subjects of your joy! Great cards too...I actually have retired my 'sympathy' sentiment stamp, I feel that any other words are better, to be honest! LOve the colours you used o. That card too. Looking after baby and keeping a tidy desk...not happening huh, you have the best excuse!

    ReplyDelete