Wednesday, September 20, 2017

WOYWW 9-20-17

Here we are in West Yellowstone, MT on our Wild West vacation! It's snowing out here!


It's in the 30's, but I don't mind  - much. Better cold than hot! 

We have also visited Mt. Rushmore and a nearby state park where you are guaranteed to see wildlife. And did we ever! Bison, pronghorns, burros, a coyote, lots of prairie dogs, and magpies. It was over 100 degrees while we were there,but it was a very dry heat.






All of these photos are from my cell phone and are unedited,  so please excuse the picture quality. 

Back to crafting, here is a card I made for my granddaughter before we left.


Hope you enjoy the photos! I'll have more to share next week. For more craft-oriented posts, head on over to http://stamping-ground.blogspot.com/?m=1 and check out some very talented people. 

7 comments:

  1. Hi Suzanne. What a wonderful holiday you are having - to go from over 100 degrees, down to the thirties and snow!!! Hope you packed a huge mix of clothes. Enjoy.
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #4

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what fabulous scenery although they are certainly extremes of temperature. My parents visited Mount Rushmore a few years ago but I have never made it to the US. Happy WOYWW Sarah #18

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous photos. You must have to pack a wide variety of clothes with that range of weather. Have a brilliant time away great woyww, Angela x17x

    ReplyDelete
  4. what great photos! I was going to say the same as Angela about the clothes! Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fabulous photos... enjoy... keep warm.. Beautiful card for your Granddaughter ...May #11

    ReplyDelete
  6. yellowstone is always beautiful. What a lovely vacation.
    Monica #24

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Suzanne, lovely pics from your travels. I would have been happy with snow earlier in the week- Had night sweats from the radiotherapy, and every morning you could have wrung me & the bedding out !Sorry I'm late this week, but I ended up wiped out. Feel better today though, so hopefully I'm past the worst of it. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #2 XxX

    ReplyDelete