Wednesday, March 14, 2018

WOYWW 3-14-18

Greetings! I haven't posted for a while because there hasn't been much to report, and life has been quite busy! My youngest daughter has flown the coop again. Hopefully this time it will all work out. I'm enjoying my newfound freedom, but I still get to spend time with this cutie when her mom works evenings or weekends.



Here's my workdesk.


On the right is a new pink cutting mat I bought. I accidentally burned my old one while using a heat gun. This mat had rave reviews on Michael's website. It has specific guides for certain sizes of cards, which should be useful. On top of the mat are the bases for some more death announcements I need to make, and the sentiments. I just need to fold and stamp the bases, and attach the sentiments, and they will be set to go - finally!

There are also some cardstock sheets with letters printed on them that I use for our Sunday School class. I'm in charge of our children's ministry at church, which keeps me pretty busy!

The Buffalo Sticks can is empty. I need to decide what I want to keep in there, but it was too nice to throw out.

That's it for this week! Have a great crafting week and don't forget to check out the multitalented group at http://stamping-ground.blogspot.com.

7 comments:

  1. Enjoy your crafting. That little cutie will bring lots of fun into your day, I am sure. xx Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh she's so cute! hope you enjoy your pink mat, it looks lovely! Helen #5

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so cute. I hope you manage to protect the new mat this time. Have a great woyww and a happy crafty week, Angela x9x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work desk. Happy WOYWW xx Jan (36)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute little gal! How fun to spend time with little ones! That is one bright mat! Hope you have a great week!
    Carol N #25

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope it works out for your daughter too, how great to be within reach for caring for that little frosty mouthed cherub! I have no idea what Buffalo Sticks are, but I think I like them! I expect you’ll be glad to get the death notices finished...numbers are always a bit of guesswork aren’t they.

    ReplyDelete
  7. busy looking desk! It is always hard to see them go even though you wish them well! Hope everything works out for her. you could do a lot worse then that little cutie to hang with. Buffalo sticks? dried buffalo? I probably ought to look into a mat...I warped mine with the heat gun but found as hot as it gets here in the summer if I just lay it out on the drive it flattens back out! I erased all the lines with acetone off it too...still works! Have a great weekend...Vickie #34

    ReplyDelete