Wednesday, March 28, 2018

WOYWW 3-28-18

Hello to all! This week is a busy one as we prepare for Easter. The next 3 days we will be out of the house at least part of the time, so I'm writing this post on Tuesday afternoon!

I finally got around to making another scrapbook page this week. I'm trying to experiment with different formats and textures. For this page I used some previously embossed cardstock to layer underneath the matted photos.


And I FINALLY finished those death announcements. Not exactly a fun job, but all they need are stamps, and I can mail them - woohoo!


This is how my workdesk looks this week. The announcements are sealed in their envelopes on the right. The rest is mainly clutter that I need to clean up.


That's it for this week. Stop on by at http://stamping-ground.blogspot.com to check out the desks of some really talented people! Have a great week!

10 comments:

  1. Really lovely scrapbook page. Have a fantastic Easter.
    Ellie #27

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzanne, love the butterfly card, very pretty. Running late this week, got distracted by the chance to do some gardening again yesterday! Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #8 XxX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on your layout, it's good to try different techniques. And the butterflies seem very apt for the announcement envelopes.
    Hugs LLJ 9 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Suzanne, The butterfly cards and LO are lovely.

    Have a nice Easter.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    Happy WOYWW
    Sue #25

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the scrapbook page and the butterflies too. Have a great belated woyww and happy creating, Angela x19x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Suzanne, glad you managed to get your announcements finished. Lovely butterflies and scrapbook layout. Sarah #7

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am intrigued by the box on your desk - it looks like a treasure chest :)

    Have a lovely week and happy Easter,
    Carmen x #26

    ReplyDelete
  8. sorry I am so late. hope the weekend is going well. your butterfly envelopes look great Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  9. WTG! I really like the butterflies and your layout is great! Your desk looks really busy! Hope you are having a great week! ...I am late getting around as usual! Vickie #39

    ReplyDelete
  10. HI Suzanne, I must get the prize for latest catching up on visits this week!! Won't have time to join in tomorrow either, so just stopping by to say hello and hope to see you next time. Love your scrapbook page, extra texture is always a plus in my book. And those butterflies are beautiful :o) Annie C #15

    ReplyDelete