Wednesday, August 31, 2016

WOYWW 8-31-2016

Just a quick note today. My husband and I are at an office party where he used to work. He's visiting while I write this post!
I got a bit more cleaning done on my work desk/dining room table.  At least I got rid of the big pile of mail that was there!
The goal is to eat dinner there very soon! I did have it cleaned off earlier this year, but the table is a convenient midway point between the living room and kitchen, and has a tendency to accumulate a lot of stuff, especially since we are still unpacking.
I haven't made any new cards this week, but did get some much needed cardstock on sale at Michael's (I love Michael's). This month I have 3 birthdays (2 for these cuties

).
The first picture is of my oldest grandchild holding the youngest grandchild. The older child in the second picture is my middle granddaughter celebrating the impending birth of the baby. The other birthday is for my mother-in-law , and I really should make a sympathy card for a friend. I hope to make the first birthday card tonight. Family and friends sure keep you busy!
That's it for now. Have a great day, and stop on by http://stamping-ground.blogspot.co.uk/2016/08/whats-on-your-workdesk-wednesday-378.html?m=1 to see some very talented crafters.

7 comments:

  1. I always visit my neighbors first! Lots going on on this desk and life!
    Robyn40

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy WOYWW. Lots of lovely birthdays to celebrate in your family. I am about to start our really busy part of the year - with lots of birthdays and wedding anniversaries to make cards for. Ali x #25

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grandchildren are so much fun! Can't wait to see your finished cards.
    Hugs,
    Chris #23

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I had more children and grandchildren.
    They are so uplifting and inspiring.

    Have a wonderful week!
    SusanLotus, nr 42 WOYWW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a sweet phot of the first and youngest, it's heart filling isn't it. I love that our table gradually fills up, it shows that you do stuff when you can, and that's the perfect hobby!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely photos and a busy desk. There are always cards to make, people insist on having birthdays! I have heard of Michael's but we don't have them here in the UK but they are mentioned so often that there must be several of them I guess. Have a great week and happy woyww, Angela x 11

    ReplyDelete
  7. busy looking work space. Love the pictures of the grand babies! Big and small! I just got home from Michaels a few minutes ago using a few of the coupons I had! Michaels is my favorite craft store by far…Hobby Lobby is into home decor too much now days. Have a great week. Vickie #45

    ReplyDelete