Wednesday, September 7, 2016

WOYWW 9-7-2016

Another week has flown by! I hope it was a good one for you. We had a barbecue with some friends on Saturday to celebrate Labor Day, a holiday that celebrates work by having everyone take the day off.
I have a picture of my work space on my phone, which is refusing to send the picture to my email. So, I can either write this post from my phone, in which case I can't upload the edited picture of the card I made, or write on my computer, sans workdesk picture but with my card, which really is much easier and faster. I opt for the latter. There isn't much difference from my picture from last week, except that we got new chairs! My husband's aunt had to go into a nursing home. We needed new chairs and his cousin took the table. They don't match the table, but the old ones that did were flimsy and the rungs on the legs kept coming apart. Another aunt made the seats.
Aren't they pretty? And sturdy too. Finally, my phone cooperated and I have a picture of my table. 
I've made a lot of progress in getting it cleaned off, and hope to have it completely finished by next week.
My oldest granddaughter turned 14 2 days ago. I can't believe it! Here is the card I made for her: 
I chose a background paper with some light, cheery colors, that a teenager might like. I hope she does!
That's all for this week. Enjoy your day and check out some very talented people at http://stamping-ground.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1  

4 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful card and I am glad you got your phone to work! Awesome chairs! I love that needlepoint seat cover! I have had nothing but problems with my electronics this week. I don't know why or what but I am blaming it on the earthquake we had Sunday that was a 5.6…figure it is electromagnetic leaks from the core of the earth. Only half joking on that...Hope you have a great week and have fun crafting. Vickie aka Okienurse #6

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure she#ll love the card.
    The chair cover is beautiful!!

    Happy WOYWW
    Caz#29

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a gorgeous chair and the cushion is lovely. Your table looks great to me, nice and busy just how I like it. Very pretty card too. Thanks for the visit to mine and happy woyww, Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty chair and a nice busy desk - the card you've made is very light and airy, sweet.

    Hope you had a good week - it starts again tomorrow!!!

    Morti@24

    ReplyDelete