Wednesday, May 30, 2018

WOYWW 5-30-18

Hello there! It's been a while since I posted. My youngest daughter had knee surgery, then we got sick with a stomach bug, then I caught a cold! So I haven't had much time for crafting. But now daughter is healing nicely (as am I) and able to drive, so things are settling down.

The other day I was going through and closing some browser pages, and came upon a Wikihow article about making ATC cards. Uh-oh! I had committed to send one, but completely forgot. So yesterday, after doing some much needed cleaning, I spent the afternoon making 3 cards. Here is a picture of my workdesk and the cards.


I can't show you a close-up of the cards, because I have to mail them to somebody in our group, and I don't want to spoil the surprise!

That's it for this week. Our church moved and we are revamping our children's ministry while also changing pastors. Between ordering new supplies, trying to get volunteers, and revising procedures, it's been interesting! The new pastor is out of town until June 7th, and we will have our first children's church on June 10th. Whew!!

Have a good week and keep on crafting. Be sure to check out the talented people at www.stamping-ground.blogspot.com for some cool inspiration.

7 comments:

  1. Hi Suzanne, glad to hear you are all recovering well. It's horrible when you get one health issue after another, I know. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #6 XxX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear that you and the family had ups and downs healthwise, glad to hear you're on the mend now! Have fun with those ATCs, I enjoyed making mine for last week's swap!
    Hugs LLJ 11 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Suzanne, sorry to hear about your family's health problems, I hope all is well now. Locely ATCs. Have a lovely week Heather x #13

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to read about your health problems. I was delighted to read that most everyone is feeling better now.

    I was impressed with your ATCs, at least after I enlarged the image. This may be my first time visiting your blog. Happy WOYWW from # 10.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Suzanne, sorry to hear that you have been unwell and that your daughter has also been in the wars. Glad you are both on the mend. Have a great week. Sarah #8

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to read you’re all on the recovery road, gracious it’s hard when one of you is sick, without all of you being struck down! Giid for you for doing the ATCs, I’m sur entry will be gratefully received knowing how hard it was to make time to get them done.Good luck with the new Church, I expect the work will continue right to deadline!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Suzanne. Finally getting around with the visits this week - been quite a week... Glad you and your daughter are getting better by the day! Your new church moves all sound exciting - trust they go well. Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #7

    ReplyDelete